11.13.2006

Dear Followers,

All is not well.

Paula is in grave danger, as she is refusing to speak to me (and she has been making false accusations about me, as I discovered whilst reading her blog), and has closed herself away somewhere on her half of the island. I must find and warn her - I recognise the signs of a volcanic eruption, even if Paula doesn't.

I worry about the dark clouds I see gathering on the horizon. I can only hope that this storm wears itself out before arriving at Jackaland. The tides are also behaving strangely, and they have risen far enough to put out my smoke signal.

There is only one hope left. Charlie Pucker, a woman I have spoken only breifly to before, is attempting to rescue us in her aeroplane (yes, "aeroplane", not airplane. Foolish Americans).
I do fear that she may fall victim to the gathering storm. Charlie, you have been warned.

I have sturted construction of a second boat. This time I have planned an outrigger canoe, for increased stability. I have to make it big enough for three people, as I accidentaly sank Paula's boat, the Suicidal Insanity, whilst trying to find corned beef inside. I havn't told her yet.

Furthermore, I sighted something or someone in the bushes yesterday, and I am fairly certain that it wasn't Paula.

With growing fear,
G. Caprice

P.S. Paula does have the biggest half of the island. I just know it.

No comments: