11.14.2006

Dearest followers,

Charlie Pucker has crashed on Jackaland! She ran straight into the volcano's vent, triggering an eruption. There are mere hours before magma from beneath the Earth's crust will begin to spew onto the island.

Charlie and I have begun searching for Paula on her half of the island, but we can not find her anywhere. The only thing we heard was a scratching from underneath a tree trunk, but we assumed that it was one of the horses that Charlie saw earlier.

I have identified the unkown object in the bushes. It was in fact a small man who calls himself Ouga. He speaks no english, but from what I can gather, he has lived on the island all his life. He always carries a stick with a guava attached on the top. He uses it to hit people (particularly me) on the head. I have not told anyone else about him. I hope to take him off the island with us when we leave tonight.

Unless we can find Paula, Charlie, Ouga and I will have to leave without her.

With audacity (I think),
G. Caprice

No comments: