11.08.2006

Followers,

I have two pieces of most disturbing news.

Firstly, I prepared a crab stew last night. I can only assume it was undercooked, as I immediately regurgitated it, as well as some of my last meal: Jackal. Only, it wasn't Jackal. It was what appeared to be corned beef. A strange story, my friends. I can only assume that Paula tricked me into believing that I was eating Jackal, but why she would do this, I cannot say.

Secondly, the island I am stranded on (which I have named Jackaland, in memory of Jackal) has turned out to be more dangerous than I initially had thought. After a brief expedition to the island's peak has revealed that this island is of volcanic origin. I must leave as soon as possible. I have set a smoke signal on the shore, but I may have to construct another boat.

With mixed emotions,
G. Caprice

1 comment:

Charlie Pucker said...

Hello Garhuckle. I think it wise that you get off that island as well.
Kind Regards, Charlie.

P.S. I am very impressed with your makeshift internet for I was in a very similar situation and still failed to retrieve it.